Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Lot of NEW!

Well, I took a big step last week and opened up a shop on Etsy.

So far the reaction has been amazing. I've had a lot of encouraging comments and even made 5 sales! As I've started exploring the community, I have started to realize that I need outside advertising so... I joined twitter and started this blog.

Please share any of your info, ideas, or advice that you think will help me become more successful. I will, of course, read and participate in your blog as well.

Thanks!

Here's a card I made last night that I listed this morning. Check it out and let me know what you think!

GG

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog and congrats on all those sales. I wish you the best of luck. My only suggestions will be to have fun, make new etsy friends, and post about more than your shop in your blog. Inquiring minds want to know. heehee. Take Care and welcome, Athena.

    ReplyDelete