Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aloha Friday #66


It's that time again!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life.

Today’s question is: What is the one thing you CAN NOT stand in another person's personality?

For me, I absolutely HATE IT when people are disrespectful to children. Once I see a person treat a child badly, I'm done- no matter what. I just find it completely unforgivable- and that goes double if it's my child.

(This is something I dealt with this week and I needed to get it off my chest, so I'm on a soapbox. Sorry and thanks for listening- I do feel a bit better.)

Have a fabulous day!

GG

14 comments:

  1. It bothers me when I am speaking with someone and it seems as if they are not listening or they interrupt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snobby people! Like they are better than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Constant negativity...it wears on ya!

    Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
    comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like condescension. Why waste your time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is the same as yours! I absolutely HATE it when people treat kids like they aren't as good as adults. I remember adults doing it to me when I was younger, and I won't stand for someone doing it to my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not like people that look down at other people. It really bothers me when some professional people do this to others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a hard time dealing with arrogance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are lots of things but the first one that comes to mind is someone who is inconsiderate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does the lack of one count? lol
    I think people who lack empathy/compassion really bother me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me it's people who always try to portray that everything in their life is perfect. I guess that would be the same as fake people!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm - good question. I agree with your answer completely.

    But one thing I can't stand in another person is when they always have to make themselves out to be better than other peopele...it drives me up the wall!

    Please check out my Aloha Friday question at:
    http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with yours AND I cannot stand FAKE people. I could do a whole blog post on that!!!
    Hey, I need your address to send your Valentine's Goodies in our swap so email me!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete