Thursday, January 1, 2009

Friday Favorites: Journals

If you read my blog yesterday, you already know:

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

But where shall we write about our opportunities? I offer you some ideas, consider this my treasury.

I love this journal- talk about a conversation starter! Plus, I'm a little silly about the covers of my notebooks, I hate it when they get bent or torn and that would never happen to this journal. What a great way to go green! heavensentcrafts.etsy.com: FLOPPY DISK Geek Gear Notebook

Speaking of going green, would you ever guess that this journal was upcycled and recycled? The cover began as a cereal box and the filler paper is recycyled too. I'd say this product helps the environment and looks good doing it. ivylanedesigns.etsy.com: I LOVE YOU Mini Journal

I've found the perfect place for all my favorite sarcastic quotes, check it out! Let's see, I think I'll start with this one: "He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; he who makes one is a fool." ~F.M. Knowles kittskrafts.etsy.com: Quote Book

And finally, here is my ideal journal, the one I've dreamed about since I was a little graceful girl. It's so pretty, it makes me feel like a fairy princess and it has 240 pages so I think it would take me the entire year to fill it up. decklededgebindery.etsy.com: Soft Blue with Jade Box Book

Thanks for checking out some of my favorites. I hope you have an amazing weekend.

GG

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had seen most of the shops who sold journals on Etsy but there are a couple I had not seen before. They're great!
    Thanks for including mine too.

    ReplyDelete