Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Favorites: My Sweet Tooth

As I've been creating valentines, I've also been looking at all the fabulicious creations of the other Etsyians. Here are some of my favorites...

There's plenty of deliciousness to be found over at Papercakes. I especially love these 3-D Cupcakes, the original inspirations for this blog. They are hand painted and glittered, with a tasty little jewel on top.

Another place for charmingly sweet items is The Striped Cherry. This Chocolate Brown Beanie is both cute and versatile. The cupcake bow is on an alligator clip, which can be worn as a barrette or switched out for another bow from this darling shop.

My favorite place to visit for sugary sweet, but calorie-free inspiration is Fruit Fly Pie. This shop has many delightful offerings, my favorite is the Chunky Chip Muffin Trinket Box in Aqua Mint, perfect for storing my earrings or other small items.

Cherry Valentino Designs, just the shop name sounds delectable doesn't it? Imagine how much my mouth watered when I saw this Adorable Cupcake Painting. I love the way it wraps around the edge of the canvas.

If you want some sweetness that's also a little green, head on over to Clanne04's shop where they feature upcycled notebooks. The Cupcake Mix Notebook is a scrumptiously satisfying way to save the planet.

As an AZ girl, I quickly tire of cold and gloomy mornings, but I bet this cute as a Cupcake Hat would brighten any day. I found it at NinisHandmades and it's available in sizes for both children and adults.

I love sweet surprises and I think finding this Cupcake Heaven Coin Pouch in your purse qualifies as one of the sweetest. This pretty piece from HBT Designs is perfect for keeping all the little items in your purse organized and looks yummy too.

Of all the cards I've seen, one of my favorites is at Expressions By Devin. Her handmade So Sweet valentine features a delicious looking cupcake. Thanks for checking out some of my favorites. I hope you have an amazing weekend.

GG

3 comments:

  1. Love all the cupcakes! That cupcake hat is the cutest. Thank you for including my chunky chip cupcake in this sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting my embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my Cupcake card!!!Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete