Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18th- Do You Know What Today Is?

I know you're thinking it's football playoffs day, right? But it's also Winnie the Pooh Day!

I never knew he had his own day until recently and I have to say, I think it's deserved, here's why. My mom has always been a fan, but I never really got it growing up. I'm from the generation BEFORE he was huge, but now he's so commercialized and kind of everywhere which usually turns me off. However, when you stop and listen to the stories, it's hard not be charmed.

Here are a few of the quotes I found from that silly old bear, click the blog title for a quick list of more.

When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.

A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.

Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is go where they can find you.

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.

Some people care too much, I think it's called love.

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.

Nobody can be uncheered by a balloon.

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.



Have a fabulous day!

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment