Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5th- Do you know what today is?

January 5th is bird day!

To be honest, I am deathly afraid of birds. People always think I'm crazy when I say that, until I tell them why...

At the tender age of seven, I was terrorized by a horrid little girl and a flock of birds at a McDonald's playground. I don't remember all of the details, who knows if I was being naughty as well, but I certainly did not deserve to have french fries thrown at my head!

All I remember is the birds flying straight at my face and me running away screaming. The other girl thought it was so funny that she chased me and continued throwing the fries.

To this day, I hate to eat on patios and am extremely afraid of flying birds. LOL- Seaworld was quite an adventure.

Have a fabulous day!

GG

Check out the "Birdfeeder Tails" ACEOs in Giddyupstudio's shop, this one is my favorite, it's called Fat Bird Rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment