Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: My Weaknesses

Today's ten things are my TOP TEN WEAKNESSES (in no particular order)!

I don't have any serious vices- no drug, tobacco, or alcohol addictions here- but I sure do have an addictive personality. Here's a list of some of the things I truly think I would struggle to live without...

1. Candy: My mouth is already watering just thinking about peppermint patties, dark chocolate, circus peanuts, and orange slices- mmmmmmmm.... YUMMY!

2. Books: I must have over 3,000 in my possession, but only two sit on my nightstand, The Bible and The Great Gatsby.
I love this clay bee ornament I found on Etsy.
HoneydewStudio.etsy.com: The Great Gatsbee

3. Reality TV Competitions: Project Runway, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Top Chef, and Hell's Kitchen. I don't care if it's real or not. I find it entertaining. :)

4. Competitive Sports: I LOVE the Olympics and basketball!

5. Diet Pepsi: I'll be honest, this is my security blanket. I always turn here when I'm stressed- but I try very hard to drink plenty of water too!

6. Avocados: OK, I know they have a lot of fat, but it's the good kind and they're just so creamy and delicious- I'm a little distrusting of people who don't like them! Check out these adorable earrings.
CuteAbility.etsy.com: Awesome Avocado Dangle Earrings

7. Rainbow Sherbet: When you're from AZ, you can't live without some type of frozen treat, plus rainbow sherbet has great memories for me.

8. Crazy Socks: I'm a hillbilly at heart (just like my mother, grandmother, and daughter-lol) and I hate to wear shoes. So when I kick off my sneakers I like a surprise. My favorite is a pair that have purple glow in the dark turtles.

9. Itunes: How fabulous is it that I can log into the internet and download nearly any song I want? My music collection is quickly approaching the size of my book collection and I couldn't be happier!

10. Great Blogs for Reading: I love browsing and can get lost for hours at a time. If that's not a weakness I don't know what is!

I'm sure there are probably another 100 things I could add to this list, but it's only Ten Things Tuesday, not 100!

What are your weaknesses? I'd love to know.

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment