Friday, February 27, 2009

Aloha to the Weekend!!!


It's that time again!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life.

Today’s question is: What do you do to relieve stress?

I sleep after a LONG hot shower, if that isn't possible, I generally clean- lol.

Have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend!

GG

13 comments:

  1. I start by geting away from the stress-causer, this always works for me. At home I love to listen to Hawaiian music, relaxes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to take long walks to de-stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excercise helps me get all my stress out....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I exercise in the morning - it helps a lot. A glass of wine in the evening if it's been a rough day or I'm stressing about this or that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog and love to knit to help with stressful times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. exercise. and if i can't do that, i usually end up eating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some alone time w/ a good book & a nice long, hot bath.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to Go to Yoga 2-3 times a week - it really helps!! On a daily basis, I try to power walk every day. Being out in the elements (uinless it is raining sideways or snow in a whiteout) ~ just feeling alive is so refreshing and is always my favorite mental booster!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately I eat. I know I need to stop, but I'm a very emotional eater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Before the babies were born I used to treat myself to a massage ever few weeks. Oh, those were the days.

    Come check out my Aloha Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I eat. I'm an emotional eater. Terrible, I know. I also lock myself in the bathroom for a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to just lay in a quiet room listening to soft music.

    ReplyDelete