Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Aloha Friday


It's that time again!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life.

Today’s question is: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I LOVE cookie dough, cookies and cream, and neapolitan, but my FAVORITE is rainbow sherbet- which I count as ice cream even though technically it isn't.

Have a fabulous day! GG

20 comments:

  1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Moose Tracks. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. triple chocolate fudge brownie~ nummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies n cream from Baskin Robbins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haupia!! That's hawaiian for coconut cream! I can't get it here in the states so I make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so a toss-up between rocky road, strawberry, and plain vanilla.

    Gosh, I am SOOO lame!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like chocolate chocolate chunk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly don't have a favorite and get something different pretty much every time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love vanilla bean. Yep, I'm a simple girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so tough! I love cookie dough and cookies and cream. But in the winter I also really love peppermint and pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, anything chocolate.. I do love cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough person. Mind you I could take or leave the ice cream part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's easy . . . Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a Mint Chocolate Chip (white, not green) kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. butterpecan and bubblegum run a close tie in my top favorite icecreams

    ReplyDelete
  15. boring vanilla!! Even better putting popcorn on it!! Yummers

    ReplyDelete