Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Butterflies


Butterflies have actually been my favorite thing lately so I was extremely happy when I saw the challenge over at Arty Girlz. My biggest problem was deciding which butterflies I wanted to use, but I couldn't resist these dimensional stickers that I bought from Target last weekend. The colors are GORGEOUS and I love the 3D effect. I also wanted to join in on the sketch challenge on Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog because it was very simple and fits my style really well. So, here it is... my butterfly card made to the requirements of the Papertake sketch. I may add some jewels to the corners for a little extra, what do you think?

Have a fabulous day! GG

6 comments:

  1. I love these two colours together, a really pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is... the colours blend beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The pink and green look lovely together. Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card the pink and green go lovely together.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete