Saturday, February 7, 2009

You must have been reading my mind!

I came home last night with some real creative energy. I bought a new circle punch from Michael's- I can't explain how much I LOVE punching and I thought I would see how I could incorporate circles into my work. I was all about butterflies and my NEW circle punch and I managed to make quite a few cards before I went to bed.

This morning I got up and was in the mood for some more. After a bit more creating, I started catching up on blogs from the week and saw that this week's challenge over at the One Stop Craft Challenge was circles- perfect for my creative mood- so I figured I would enter my cards- hope you like them.

Supplies: card stock, DCWV Teen mat stack patterned paper, 3/8 inch polyester ribbon, butterfly and flower stickers from my secret santa

Supplies: card stock, DCWV Teen mat stack patterned paper, 3/8 inch polyester ribbon, butterfly and flower stickers from my secret santa

Have a fabulous day! GG

5 comments:

  1. Wow so many pretty card's with circle's. Thank's for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. You made good use from your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty, love the butterflies
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of cards. These are so elegant. Love your circle punch. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete