Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aloha!


It's that time again!


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays I will be taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life.

Today’s question is: What is your favorite thing about spring?

I absolutely LOVE springtime flowers. I can't resist a vase of tulips or a few fresh daisies.

Have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend!

GG

15 comments:

  1. The weather after all that cold I am so ready for some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers, Tulips to be exact. I love swimming and do more things outside.
    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring--I love just the promise of new life--birds nests, daffodils, tulips, flowering trees (they always just take my breath away!!)...and the weather--not too hot--not too cold--JUST RIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now I'm very much missing green grass! It's in the 80's during the day here so it's plenty warm but there's just not enough rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is my favorite season! I love the smell of the clean spring air. Seeing and hearing the robins, and seeing the fresh new green grass and leaves on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the weather is not too warm and not too cold! Its just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a popular question today.

    i love when the flowers bloom, especially the tulips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to go with the flowers! And longer daylight hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love not usually having to worry about snow/ice on the road. Plus it is fabulous to put light jackets and head out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the smell of the fresh crisp spring morning mixed with the laundry vent outside a house. It smells GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beautiful weather and everything that is blooming...however my allergies disagrees with that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I'm not much of a spring lover... But it beats the heck out of summer..

    ReplyDelete
  13. HEAT, i woke up with allergies in honor of spring

    ReplyDelete
  14. We don't have Spring here but I love the thought of beautiful flowers in bloom.

    ReplyDelete