Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: What I will and won't be doing during spring break.

Wow, I have been so busy with work and my daughter being ill- I haven't posted anything in over two weeks. I have been on spring break since around 4pm on Friday and I'm just now getting around to worrying about my shop and blog, and other online stuff.

So here's a silly little post about my spring break:

What I should do, but probably won't...

1. Take down my Christmas tree. I actually put Easter decorations on it because I know I'm never going to get around to that- lol.

2. Clean out my daughter's closet. I know she's outgrown tons of her clothes, but her school uniforms still fit, so the rest of it can wait until summer break, right?

3. Have my tires rotated. I always talk myself out of this one during spring break. I figure that's another one that can wait until summer.

4. Get a haircut. My stylist moved away and I'm still too chicken to find someone new.

5. Taxes. I am the ultimate procrastinator and I always say I'll do them during spring break- but I never do.

What I will be doing, but probably shouldn't:

1. Trying the new brownie recipe my friend emailed me. (I always have time for chocolate.)

2. Find the store on the east side of town that sells Penny Black stamps. I've had the address for three months, but it's at least 30 miles from me so I haven't had a chance to head over there.

3. Buy new shoes for work. Most of my sandals are getting worn out and it's just fun to buy new shoes.

4. Catch up on my DVR- YAY!

5. Make some springy cards. :)

Have a fabulous day!

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment