In no particular order:
1. Having a daughter who immediately gets her doctor kit out when I mention I don't feel well and always prescribes a Diet Pepsi to cure what ails me.
2. Restaurants that allow my friends and I to sit in a booth talking well after the meal is finished and don't even hint that we should leave until an hour after closing time.
3. My DVR- shallow, but true.
4. Having a job that challenges me and allows me to make a difference in this crazy world every day.
5. Old friends who suddenly reappear in my life, just when I need them.
6. Having a best friend who randomly makes me guacamole and brownies- not to be eaten together of course.
7. Meeting new people and realizing how much we have in common.
8. Music that makes me laugh, cry, or simply sing along WAY TOO LOUDLY.
9. Ice Cream
10. Children who remind me that it's okay to always hope for the best.